Re: Hug this! ;-)

Hi Lela,

Welcome back and all that.  Hugs and all that.

I have to back Kevin on something (for the sake of unity!).  "Let's keep it
real"  I have been sanctioned (!) on this list for not backing up with sources.
 Like the time I said Pete made the comment "I like them young" and was
referring to Rachel.  Everyone poo poo'd me because I couldn't remember where I
read that.

But, I am referring to your claim that Roger was in LOTR.  Roger was not in
LOTR.  It may of looked like him, it may have sounded like him but it wasn't
him.

Jo
:)