Has Pete been on Stern?

During my mom's birthday party today, my brother and I were talking and
somehow we got on the subject of Howard Stern and were trying to remember if and/or
when Pete has been on his show.

If anyone remembers, I would be very interested to know what the interview
was like.  I know Roger has been on his show before and I know Roger could hold
his own, but I never heard it for myself.

It is hard for me to see Pete having the patience to deal with Stern and his
BS.  IMO, It would be a step down Pete to go on his show.

Jo :)