Re: NOW AND THEN passing through Rabbits.

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:43:29 -0500
From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I take issue with your
transcription, though, Alan (!).  I don't believe the word "greatest"
was used twice.  Only once at the beginning, making the phrase:

"I own more greatest hits collections than they have hits."  (Best
said emphasizing "hits" each time.)  It flows better that way.

I'll leave you to research my claim, Alan, as I don't want to. ;-)

You fiend. Five more minutes of my life down the dumper. But it's worth it, of course, for historical accuracy's sake. Here it is: "I already have more Hits packages than they had hits." Better than my transcription, I'll grant.

Cheers,
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN." --Pete Townshend, 1967