Re: THEN AND NOW Release Details

>From: "Bruce" <bkawak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: THEN AND NOW Release Details
>
>Other than the small group of diehards fans the general music fan could care
>less about anything new.

I'm not so sure.
Our local classic rock station has been mentioning the prospect of new Who-tunes for a while now.  I think I've heard 3-4 references over the past year or so.
The last one was an excited mention of new music and a new album.

>Most of my finds would be upset some new song
>would take place of a classic in concert.

>I'd say they will have a very hard time getting enough material for a 45m
>CD.

Really?
I think Pete has some 20+ years of material to pick from.

>I can tell them now, indifference.  Nobody cares other people reading this.

But look at how huge "Ultimate Collection" was.
There's still (at least there was at that time) interest in greatest hits collections.

I'm just psyched we haven't heard any snide comments about the title "Really Good Looking Boy".
Still holding my breath.......

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: