1966

My Uncle Tony just came over here.  He hates when I do this, but I do it
anyway:

"Uncle Tony, tell me about when you saw the Who in 1966?".

He tells me that it was in Anaheim, California, the Who's 2nd American tour
he believes.  They played with Herman and the Hermits.

"Uncle Tony, did Pete smash his guitar".

He recalls this being when they started smashing their instruments.

My uncle is so funny.  He was a big time hippie (Joe, remember when Tony had
his long hair and beard?).  He fought in vietnam and did the whole 60's thing
to a T.

Now he is a very conservative Christian man.  And he doesn't like the Who.
<sigh>

Jo :)