Re: Pino on Bass

> Stev here;
> Theoretical question - a vote if you will;
> Pino on Bass = 'Who' tour.
> not Pino = no 'Who' tour.
> Which way do you vote?

It took Joe L.'s post for me to figure out Stev's (!) question.  It seems
so obvious now.  I must be slow today.  I *am* slow today.

I, too, vote *for* Pino & *for* the tour.  John may be gone but there
are some superstars left.  Namely Pete, Roger, Rabbit, & Zak.

If having Pino on bass is the only way to get a Who tour, then I'll take
it.  And, at shows, I'd even glance at him from time to time.

Here's another question:  If you had to choose, would you rather have
a Who tour & no studio album.....ever, *or,* would you rather have a
new Who studio album (10-12 tracks) & no future tour?

Notice how I took Pino out of the equation.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/