Re: H&H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan McKendree"

> My thought is: no way will any John song make it onto the setlist.
> Take a look at the liner notes for the Deluxe Edition Tommy.  Who's the
> only member of The Who not mentioned even once?
>
> John's history.

I think that's a bit extreme.  They did include a tribute to John in the
2002 tour with the Red Wine jams.  Yes, John is history.  In a good way.
The greatest bass player in rock's history.  History should be celebrated.

I'm not saying they *will* play Heaven and Hell, but if they dismiss all of
John's songs as off limits, I think that's a mistake.

Jim M