Aw shucks ma'am...

>Thank you very much for your post.  If I didn't know better, I'd think you
know my dad!

Your welcome Jo, but I guess I didn't tell you anything you didn't know
already.  And that's a darn nice thing too because what you know and feel is
what counts.  I guess I was just kinda going to bat for the old guy because
you're right; I do know him.  I know him through quite a few like him I've
known in my time.  I always respect that kind of person - if they're fair that
is.  And most of them were.  I think I'd like your Pop and would be glad to
have him coaching my kids.

>Possibly the other parents will see that too?

Since I'm a cynic, I won't answer that one...;-)

Jim in Colorado