Re: Hearing impaired fans!

> Have you ever went to a chiropractor for that?  I went and *lost* the
> hearing in my left ear.  Completely.  My hearing came back after a
> month of not going, but the day I went back it was lost again.  I'm
> just wondering if they might be able to adjust your spine to open a
> canal or something instead of closing it like mine did.

Makes sense to me.  Also, they're doing wonderful work with leeches now.
Don't be afraid to go that route.  Anyway, in this day in age there are
a multitude of treatments available.  And here's hoping that next year,
1452, will provide us with even more advances in health & medicine.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/