Re: Hearing impaired fans!

In a message dated 2/9/2004 3:54:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
I am completely deaf in my left
ear from birth, and have done some damage to my right ear
hearing...........

Jo,

Have you ever went to a chiropractor for that?  I went and *lost* the hearing
in my left ear.  Completely.  Now when the alarm is ringing and I am facing
right, I can't hear it at all.  My hearing came back after a month of not
going, but the day I went back it was lost again.  So that's the cause.  (Thus my
picture on Northie's Pictures of Who fans site.)  I'm just wondering if they
might be able to adjust your spine to open a canal or something instead of
closing it like mine did.  I probably was listening to the radio too loud (Who
music only, well, and maybe some "Hot Chocolate") and my ear made too much wax
deep inside to protect it.  Yes. That's my theory.

Did they diagnose why you can't hear?

I said: Did they diagnose why you can't hear!!!

Jon in Mi.