Re: Jo...

In a message dated 2/8/2004 8:16:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
drjimmy_mrjim@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Give him a hug and a kiss because from what you described to me - your
kids are VERY lucky to have him.  Your boy may tell you that too, in the next
10-15 years or so.  If he learns a few lessons along the way, that is.

Jim in Colorado

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for your post.  If I didn't know better, I'd think you
know my dad!

I meant "old school" as an adjective to describe my dad, but not in a bad
way.  I think it was a good one too as you described him to a "T"

After reading your post, it re-confirmed what I knew, but got a little wobbly
on it.

I am so proud of him and I am glad I kept my mouth shut.  Thank you very much
for taking the time to write.  'preciate it.  I am proud of my dad (did I say
that before?), and I believe 100% that he is doing what is best for
them.......  Possibly the other parents will see that too?  I hope so.  Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Johanna