Re: Sports for kids...(no who)

In a message dated 2/9/2004 9:38:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>I know your son is younger.  Will you ever get him into sports and consider
>coaching?  Just curious.....

Well, we'll have Ethan out on skis next winter (I've already placed him on
kids skis and walked him around the driveway/parking area), and then on a
snowboard by age 5.

You may not have to wait that long.  You could get one of those snow "pods"
that you pull behind a snowmobile and put your boy inside of it.  In the summer
they have ones that you can pull behind a boat and they dive down like a
fishing lure with a bill at the front of them with a window to see under water.
Spend time with him without letting him slow you down.  You can still do what
you want to do activity-wise and it's great fun for babies before they can even
talk!

Jon in Mi.