RE: ER's and Who songs

Steve here - oh yes - been the demoral (de - moral?) route for my back - three days of roofing...among other methods over the years - at least demoral makes me laugh - continuously according to my long suffering wife.

Steve in sympathy

At 10:12 PM 2/7/04 +0000, you wrote:
> What were you doing in the ER? Hope all is well.
>
> keets
>
> >Today, I ended up in the ER with a shot of demoral in my butt and nothing
> >else to do but stare at the ceiling, I thought that might be an appropriate
> >time
> >to pick a song for my funeral. I went with MC's choice. For the record,
> >Love
> >Reign O'er Me will be one song played at my funeral.
> >
> >I thought about so many songs, but they are all for the living. If I can't
> >find a better "good-bye" Who song, LROM will have to do..............
> >
> >Jo

Hi Jo been there before because of my back...very painful things need big medicine
so did you sleep well after lol. Bill