Re: ER's and Who songs

Jo...You know I check in every few days, so I am not getting back to you
right away. I am glad to hear you are doing OK. It's ironic, my sister was in the
ER last year at this time with the same thing. She gets terrible migraines and
had a horrible one with chest pains and all the rest. She thought she was
dying. They told her it was anxiety and to relax. So RELAX, or at least try to.
Hope all is well now...Sandy

....when you feel stressed out, picture Roger back in the 70's...haha