Re: an outlet..no Who

In a message dated 2/7/2004 6:51:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<No offense to your dad, but it sounds like he's fulfilling his *own* dream.

Don't forget, Just my HO.

I know........and an honest response is what I am looking for.  I don't want
anyone to think my dad is an angry man.

I agree.  These kids are from 7-10 years old.  Winning feels great.  But,
they can get a positive experience even when they don't win, if it is handled
right.

Thanks Kevin, you were one of the guys I thought might lend some insight.  I
know your son is younger.  Will you ever get him into sports and consider
coaching?  Just curious.....

Thanks again,
Jo :)