Re: Radio London Reminds You....

From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx>

I thought I'd ask If anyone has gone on record with a loved one
with a requested sound-track to their viewing, funeral, or burial?

I haven't specifically thought about the funeral service, but more than once I've thought of having my carcass lowered into the grave wearing headphones connected to a tape playing Won't Get Fooled Again (studio) on an endless loop until the batteries run out.

Condolences on your loss, Joe.

Cheers,
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN." --Pete Townshend, 1967