Re: ER's and Who songs

In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:54:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Hope it's not serious.
I got the worst migraine............lasting 4 days as of yesterday.  When I
started having chest pains, I decided it was time to check in with a dr. just
to be sure.  My heart is ok according to the EKG.  But, I still feel the
tightness and pressure in my chest.

Stress is a killer..........I keep trying to put things into perspective, but
that is so hard at times.

I am gonna be ok..I have to be, I got at least 10 more years of raising my
kids, I have to make it at least that long.

Jo ;/