Re: Rabbit's Ready

Well, all I can say is that I'm ready for any Who
stuff thrown at me now. I have been compiling samples,
so I can play any song from 1 keyboard without having
to rely on several modules. It's all loaded into my lovely
Kurzweil keyboard, ready for the onslaught. Yee-haw!
The entire show for Tommy is ready, and our usual touring
material that we play on tours is also in there and ready,
so I'm just waiting, like you guys are, to hear what's next.
It should be a very interesting year, I just hope my
55 years of age can withstand the murderous schedule.
Anyway, here's to us all having a fantastic time together.

John Rabbit Bundrick

- SCHRADE in Akron

Wow!! This is encouraging news!!  Sandy