a cool observation of soldiers

While watching the RGLB video on the Who site, I noticed a little "moment",
it was heart warming.

Right before the "Wise men say.....".........Pete is looking down playing,
and you can tell when he hears Roger start singing that part, he can hear his
struggling voice and he looks up suddenly then moves to his microphone to back
Roger up on his vocals......he starts to sing, but hears Roger is handling it
and he backs up.

It makes me feel that bond between them.  A moment between brothers,
soldiering on.  I love that.  That's the kind of thing that makes me still love the
Who and still love to watch them play.

Johanna <don't expect me to conform to you all, because I won't>