Rereleased material

> I notice it particularly with the Yes and ELP
> catalogue, where as an example
> an ELP album called Then and Now - a double live

John:

We have the same sort of thing over here, but a single
disc and it's called Extended Versions. Always a
Classic Rock artist and always live performances from
various live albums. The title is clearly misleading,
promising a remixed version or something like that.
Then there's the "Millennium Collections." They're
sparse "greatest hit" collections, just the basics
thank you. There is not a Who "Extended Versions" but
they do have a "Millennium Collection."

We also have collections called Then And Now (I was
particulary disappointed to see The Who use this
title) by bands like Steely Dan and Slaughter. And the
greatest Rock band of all time slides deeper into
mediocrity, degree by degree...

"I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here
-- and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should
be in coming up with one."
     George "story of my life" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML