Info from Japanese Who News source

Got the following today from the person that runs:
http://members.shaw.ca/holidaycamp2/whonews/

Anyway, it's already April 5th in Japan and I looked
around for more information but there wasn't much
luck...

There's a magazine published by a ticket agency called
"Pia." And in the new one which is just issued on 5th,
my friend found a little article about this event.
Their official announcement could be this article...

Here's the information from that magazine. (only the
days which the Who will be playing)

-------------------------------
[THE ROCK ODYSSEY 2004]

July 24 (Sat)  at Yokohama International Stadium
July 25 (Sun) at Osaka Dome
Start: 11am
Line-up: Aerosmith / Josh Todd / The Who / Paul Weller
/ Koji Inaba (Japanese) / LOVE PHYCHEDELICO (Japanese)
/ and others
Ticket price: 14,000yen
Tickets go on sale Apr. 24(Sat)

Udo Artists Inc. Phone +81-3-3402-5999
--------------------------------

My friend said since he only checked Tokyo area
version of the magazine, they only had the info about
Yokohama. What I heard was they have same line up for
Osaka.  But I can't guarantee.

Red Hot Chili Peppers is playing in Osaka on 24th and
25th in Yokohama. I guess they'll have different
line-up for each day and exchange the venue.

That's all for now.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!