Re: Then and Now, set list, and....Screed?

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."

> I know there are opinions out there, but I just can't shake the thinking
that if asked, a fan of
> music (even a casual fan) would consider WGFA, BBE, and BABA as more vital
/
> important / grander to rock than YRGM.
>
> Who knows, I could be wrong.
> But I doubt it!

It's been a while since I've listened to one of those lists, but YRGM used
to come out in or near the top ten.  I'd put MG ahead of BBE.  Would any of
those bare bones mid-60's songs be in your top ten?

> Screed?

Are you usin' one of them there paper dictionaries?  From www.m-w.com a
screed is "a lengthy discourse."  See, it's not that bad.

>  <sigh> I'm so misunderstood.

Well, you *are* Pete, remember?

Jim M