Re: It's In My Own Hands......

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:21:31 EDT, Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 9/30/2003 4:15:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>seahawkman2001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>TKAA may propel me into moving up to a 5.1 setup.
>I have one on my computer.
>
>I just opened it up and WoW!  I am so excited!  The Ultimate rock band in the
>ultimate rock film.  There is too much to digest.  Red White and Blue  Who
>colors. Double fold out sides, lots of goodies and this thing is heavy.  All for
>less than 20 bucks?
>
>FBI warning...SMASH!!!!!!!  I'll see ya'll later!
>

>Jon in Mi.

I've been watching both discs this afternoon -- watched the bonus one
first. :)  When I walked downstairs in J&R (NYC) a little after noon
and heard "Who Are You," I couldn't stop smiling. But then I saw the
crowds milling around and cluttering up the place, waiting on line to
buy "Scarface." I think I was the only person on line with TKAA, but
at the special price of $19.99, I felt that I had the greatest bargain
in the world in my hands. :)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org