Re: Much needed clarification

In a message dated 9/30/2003 8:57:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Kevin & I just finished up a long argument loaded with personal jabs &
<insults & our relationship is no worse for wear.  Like I told you before,
<if you're willing to express your views on this list then you have to
<be prepared for the responses.

If I knew each and every one of you, as well as you and Kevin know each
other, then I would LOVE to have a knock down drag out debate, followed up with
high fives and rounds of drinks.  But, I don't know everyone as much as I'd like
to.  I've seen people go for the jugular, and I've seen some real ugliness,
been a part of some of it too.  I just wanted to clarify stuff so that it
doesn't come to that.

I can hang here.  If I can't, I'll leave, or be carried out.

Jo :)