Big Hairy News.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page
>
>Well, I guess it's official now.  No more wondering.  They've got balls,

BIG hairy balls.  Particularly if they stay with the current title.
Although, I'm of the mind that Pete shouldn't compromise his art and work.
Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

>> > What is your favorite Who album cover? Your least favorite?
>>
>> Least: A Quick One. This ain't the Monkees, chum!
>
>Oh, I forgot about that one!  That's my least favorite, also.

Oooo, good point.  Hate it so much I must have blocked it from memory.
Let me check.
Yep, ain't there.

>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page
>
>Did anyone receive the Who news directly from the eelpie mailing list?  I
>guess that means that I am at least on it.  -And that they want folks to know
>about what is happening.

I did too.

>but near the end he
>looked like he was about to pass out from the heat in that wasp suit he wore.

Ummmm, what?
Scott?
I thought you were going with the teddy??