Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page

> His main creative work will be songs for a new Who album.

Well, I guess it's official now.  No more wondering.  They've got balls,
I'll give 'em that.  But in reality, at this point in their careers, what
have they got to lose?  Go for it.  Throw it up against the wall & see if
it sticks.

> If the album is called The Boy Who Heard Music, it will be more fodder
> for comedians to take cheap shots at Pete's legal problems.

I thought the same thing.  Fuel for the fire.  It's kind of a dumb title,
IMO.  I hope the music's decent.

> Maybe they'll consider an alternate name.

Maybe.  But it sounds like the title's already set.  It's the name of
Pete's project, & it's that project that'll make up the next "Who" album.
So why would they change the title?  I just hope the content is a little
deeper than IRON MAN.  I hope it's not another children's story.

> In any event, I think this news fires us all up.

Definitely.  Plus, another tour!  That means hanging out with Who freaks
again!  Never a dull moment being a Who fan!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)