Plot of the new rock opera

Thanks to Biff Meister for recalling the old Townshend
diary entry:

I believe all art - especially dramatic art - offers a
mirror-door that reflects darkness, transforming it
into light. (Or if you are Irish, reflects light,
transforming it into mystical darkness). But the
mirror-door I best understand is most effective when
opened up by music, and most actual - most visceral
and real - when opened up by rock.  My story is called
The Boy Who Heard Music. It is about one boy who finds
a way to get through the door.

Here is the pitch...........  Three British children -
two boys and a girl from different religious
backgrounds - find each other. Gabriel can hear music.
Josh can hear voices. Leyla can fly. They grow up and
form a rock band together. They become famous and
powerful. They marry, torture, love and fight each
other. In the process they show the world the real
truth behind rock 'n' roll. Together, they work a
miracle.

Pretentious? Self-obsessed? Grandiose? Pompous?  I
hope so.

-Pete

=====
-Brian in Atlanta