Re: Pino

> Remember Pete saying that he told him to play as loudly as he could bear? I
> wonder what happened.  He didn't play loud, -or maybe he
> couldn't bear too
> much.  Maybe Pino is just a sissy.
>
> Jon in Mi.

Well, we certainly know that what Pete says publicly isn't always 100% accurate.  The truth is, Pino would likely have little to do with how loud he was.  I'm sure the engineers were controlling that.  If he would have cranked up his amp I'm sure sound man would have adjusted accordingly to what Pete and Roger wanted.  This is another of my hypotheses.

Mc (in lab coat)