Limp Bizcuit & BBE

Hi all,

Last night on one of the Hollywood tabloid shows, I saw a story on Limp Bizcuit's new video.  It's a cover of Behind Blue Eyes and features a big kiss between Fred Durst and Halle Berry.  I guess I'm glad that LB will introduce new folks to music of The Who.  But, I don't think I like their music - not that I'm very familar wiht it.   As for Behind Blue Eyes, it is of course a classic, but for my part it's probably *the* Who song I can do without hearing again...

Inga