Re: U2 and Isabella who are you?

	>From: Oust_the_pretender <bushchoked@
	>Subject: Re: U2 and Isabella
>
>Kevin:

That's me!
And, lookey, lookey!
Found your way from behind all those dollars rolling in??
Viva Le Internet!

>No way, it was with October (1981). The single Gloria. Followed by the album War, huge that one.

You got to be nuttin' me???  1981????
Where the hell was I??
I didn't become aware of U2 until Live Aid, or about then.

>>Is "The Edge" a Pete Townshend fan?
>
>Listen to his guitarwork. That's all I have to say.

Still not clear what your stance is.
His guitarwork seems very similar to Pete's, in that it's full of musical accents to what's going on, is subtle, but it has a different sound.
Am I totally off track??

Is this still on topic??
I can't tell anymore!
Sheesh.

>Nah. The Police were the biggest band in the world when they broke up. Fact. If they got back
>together, it would be bigger than a U2 tour.

That's all I'm sayin' !!!
See Scott!
Ha, ha!
I was right.
You were wrong.
Nanny-nanny-boo-boo!
Ha!
Whooo Hooo!
Ohhhhh, to be so right!
Yeeee Haw!
Scott?

But Sting's too much of an egotistical maniac to ever permit that.
He should just kiss Madonna and get it all over with.

>And what about REM, you guys are forgetting REM.

Good point.
I hear they're putting out a new album.

>Yeah, it really is a bummer that day you wake up, look in the mirror and realize you're not
>Wilson Pickett. Or Edwin Starr.

Fat Albert?

>Thanks, yes it's not even very windy here. We're supposed to get 50 MPH winds tomorrow and a bit >of rain, but I've dealt with worse than that in my car. It's NC and beyond that's going to get
>it.

Yeah, I was out at the boat last evening shoring everything up.
Forecast is for 40mph winds with gusts over 50-60.

>I'm still on the list, but have been spending my time working with my online business and
>helping the Westley Clark campaign.

I was right!
Again!
Ha!