Re: Did Someone say Who Tour? Read till the end

> > Twenty-five-year-old drummer Keith Carlock was so commanding
> > I would recommend Pete Townshend pick him up for the next Who tour
> > without question.
>
> Is the writer being sarcastic??  I can't tell.

Sounds like he's just giving props to a good drummer.  I doubt he has
any "inside information" on an upcoming Who tour.  Besides, The Who al-
ready have a good drummer.  They need a better-fitting bass player.
Actually, they need to just stop altogether.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope & the
telescope.
   - Theodore Roszak