Re: Getting Into (or sick of) The Who

> and someone pointed out here that on the message boards for AC/DC, KISS
> or zeppelin, they give pretty good "props" to the who so why should we
> put THEM down?

Well, for every one person who puts one of those bands down (including me)
there are several who are defending them.  It's all cool.

> is it possible that most of us here just like the who and no one else?
> bit prejudice isn't it?

Apparently, Cousin Kevin only likes The Who & *one* other band:  Cake.  I
find that a bit odd.

But when it comes to The Who I guess I am a bit prejudiced because I tend
to put them on such a high pedestal that I look upon the other artists I
like as.....second-class tickets, in a way.

Flawed as they are, The Who still represents the pinnacle to me.  The kings.
All the other artists become just mere entertainment.  The Who is a way of
life.  My identity.  They make me one.  Complete.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope & the
telescope.
   - Theodore Roszak