Spring clean for the Mayqueen and the secret tour of one of our own...

In a message dated 9/10/2003 12:30:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Come back to the thinking band.
The statement of "who cares what they were singing about" was mighty telling,
wasn't it.
I guess we're not "friendly" enough over here.
I'm back!  Not to worry fellas, I ain't on no Zep list and I just check their
sight from time to time only to look for Who stuff. Honest! They are a
friendly bunch though, as they never seem to look for weaknesses to expose in
eachother. Led Zeppelin did know how to get along.  (And the "who cares" part meant
that I just don't know what a bussel in a hedgerow is and I was not alarmed
now even though it was just a spring clean for the mayqueen, but the drum part
sounded cool.)

 Where I actually was was on Scott's band's site. And here's a shout out for
my modest friend... They are called CD TRUTH and they will be bringing the
TRUTH to your town this month so get ready for those dudes if you live in or near
Indianapolis, South Bend, Chicago or Detroit.
http://hometown.aol.com/cdtruth/Index.html The drink will flow, the blood will spill and a good time will be
had by all. I plan to be up-in-there making merry and causing a public
nuisance at the Detroit gig on Sept. 20 at Alvin's on Cass Ave. That isn't a
bullet-free zone, so wear a vest. And pick up their new CD while you're at it cuz from
what I've read they ain't no joke.

Jon in Mi.