Where were you when Keith died?

I remember seeing him at the last show here before he died. I was just
beginning to know The Who and then he was gone.
What sticks in my mind is when I met Roger a few years after that at his
house in England. They were getting ready to tour here again and Roger mentioned
it was the first concert without Keith. He actually had tears in his eyes. He
couldn't even talk about him. I remember feeling so bad for him, all the pain
he was going through.
Sandy