Three years ago tonight

I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly, but
today (9 September) is my third anniversary of playing
'Tommy,' my first Who album.  I actually bought it on
7 September 2000 (at the time not knowing it was
Moonie's Jahrzeit; that's kind of eerie I bought my
first Who album on the anniversary of his death but
didn't know it) and played up to "Sparks" the next
night, but didn't have enough time that night to
listen to all of it.  9 September is the day I
listened to all of it.  As soon as I can walk again
I'll of course transfer the anniversary entry from my
current journal Athena to my webpage, as well as the
two-year anniversary I just had for IH, the
year-anniversary tomorrow for the deluxe MG, and my
two-year anniversary for 'The BBC Sessions' on the
13th.

Btw, thank you all for your kind wishes and
condolences about my car accident.  It seems forever
till I'll walk again, but 'all things must pass' and
before I know it this twisted nightmare come to life
will only be troubled water under the bridge.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World:
Main Page:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl