Re: TKAAChickenPOORWIFE and Jon takes a break from the Zep list.

> Scott and Kiss sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

Dammit!  I want a list of shitty bands *you* like, Mr. "O'Kneel!"

> > I'd miss out on those riveting, hometown stories of yours
>
> Oh that hurt.

And your schoolyard KISS bullying doesn't?  I have feelings, too!
I feel!  I feel!

> > But that poor wife of yours......
>
> She's paid handsomely.

Plus, all the free Who she can handle, I'll bet.

> > I was always Peter Criss, the drummer!
>
> And you'll admit that here?

Nope.

> Yeah, every time he throws up in his Kiss Trash Can.

That happened a couple of times in High School.  Let's not go into that.
(Damn trash can *still* has a faint smell of schnapps.)

> Because The Who is great, and the others suck, and The Who doesn't get
> it's proper respect.

That's why we all have to support & publicize this upcoming TKAA DVD.
Many younger rock fans may have never seen the movie.  Many older ones
may have forgotten how powerful it is.  Early reviews are leaving people
flabbergasted.  The power of The Who must be made known!

> > Why it's Jon in Mi!  Remember him?
>
> Isn't that the dude who used to be a Who fan before turning to Jesus????

It's been a long time since he rocked & rolled.  He's strayed from the
path, I'm afraid.  Caught up in Zeppelin's evil black magic.  How can
he be saved?

- SCHRADE in Akron

To pursue science is not to disparage the things of the spirit. In fact, to
pursue science rightly is to furnish the framework on which the spirit may
rise.
   - Vannevar Bush, 1953

He that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
   - Ecclesiastes 1:18