Re: Roger vs. Pete

	>From: "Scott Schrade"
	>Subject: Re: Roger vs. Pete
>
>Pete should take note of Roger's energetic work ethic & FINISH HIS FUCK-
>ING AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!!

RIGHT!
And, right.  ;-|

>Hmmm....if Pete's really "out of the country" then that's good news because
>that means he's being allowed to travel.

I don't believe it was ever an issue of him not being able to leave the UK, but rather an issue of being able to enter the US.
But, I really don't see this as a problem.
Hell, he's Keith Moon!
I mean, ....hell, he's Pete Townshend (sound of sirens in the background)!

Given the circumstances, a strict itinerary of business is all that will be needed, if even that.  (my HO)

Kevin in VT