Re: Kiss and The Who

One very fine looking one at that I may add! Say a prayer for moonie today ok folks!
Bill

From: Jdtr006@xxxxxxx
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Kiss and The Who
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 20:48:19 EDT

Hey I didn't mean to start a war out there. Kiss was a neat group to see just
to say I saw them. What I couldn't do is follow them like I do The Who. The
Who has more substance, Kiss is good but more like a comic book, like someone
else had mentioned. They will always be remembered, they are quite unique with
the outfits and all. Given the choice to listen to, I would have to say The
Who.
Kiss had fake speakers all over the stage, the pyrotechnics were coming out
of them. When Pete smashes his guitar, you believe it. When Stanley did it,
he might as well used the plastic guitar I gave my son for his 4th birthday....
By the way, I am a women, not a guy, as someone referred to me. Not that it
matters, but thought I would clear that up :) Sandy (the women)

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es