"You can Kiss my Royall" ACDC ass. The Who kicks Zeps butt.

First off, let's be real.
Both Kiss and AC/DC suck.
Period.
End of discussion.
If we can't talk about wiener surgery, than those two bands should be off
limits too.  :-)

Secondly,
I was watching some Hendrix video a friend sent me.
I've seen Hendrix video before.  But, for the first time, found myself
wondering what a band with Jimi, The Ox, and Moon The Loon might be like.
The greatest of all time?  I can't think of a reason why not.
If there's any way those three can unite now, it's the hottest selling ticket
in the universe.

Lastly, and my real reason for writing (other than needing a break from
chicken soup and lying my mending ass on the couch),
I caught the 1978 year on VH1's series on ......... <drum roll>.......The
70's!
I had my wife hooked, even before we got to the part that had me tuning in in
the first place.

Remember Slime??

But, about 3/4 of the way through, there it was.  My wife looks at me with
that "I should have known" look.
The Who vs. Zep......which is the better band?
This *is* how it was!
An all out confrontation.
Battle for the number 3 slot behind the Beatles and Stones.
You couldn't be fans of both.
I wasn't.  I'M NOT!
If you were, you were looked at strangely, or....... were some sort of
fanatical religious type.  <snicker>

So the segment starts in with two "stars" (can't recall their names, but both
from bands) stating their fandom.
The one on the left states "Oh yeah, I'm a *big* fan of The Who."
The one on the right replies, "Oh, I'm a bigger fan of Led. Zep."
The one on the left answers, "I'm even a bigger fan of The Who than *that*."
The loser on the right swings back with "I'm even bigger than that."
The guy on the left ends it by giving the guy on the right one of those
classic Who fan looks to a Zep fan.  You know, the one that immediately
questions their intelligence.  The two begin to wrestle.  Classic.