Re: KISS

Schrade writes:

> So.  Pete stole the move from Keith Richards.

As I understand it, he saw Keith loosening up before a performance by swinging his arm and got the idea to hit chords that way.  It's not as if Keith was tearing them off on stage, but I could be wrong as this is a second hand story.

Schrade writes:

> How the hell do you give a windmill your "own flair"?  A windmill is a
> windmill.  The times I've seen Paul Stanley do it it's been the opposite
> direction to Pete's main windmill direction.  There's your flair.

Well, a creative mind could figure a way to do something similar to a windmill that had a unique aspect.  After all, there is more than one way to swing one's arm.  I also saw Stanley do the up strum windmills on the VH-1 special just like Pete.  Oh, and Pete did do some down-strum windmills (My Genereation- Isle of Wight fest).

Mc:

Schrade writes:

> Not true.  If that were the case I would've abandoned them
> 25 years ago

I was just stating my opinion.  I can't stand Kiss' music.  I make no judgement on your opinion that their music is great.  If you enjoy it, it's great.  One man's chicken shit is another man's chicken salad.  I'm glad I was able to motivate you in some small way to listen to them some more.

Mc