Re: KISS and guitar smash vs Who

> Think about this statement you just made dude. "Pete Townshend & Paul
> Stanley are of the same species".  Don't you think that is stretchin
> it just a tiny little bit?

I meant in a biological sense.  Ha!  Only joking.  Well, we can nitpick
all we want but when it comes down to it, Pete Townshend & Paul Stanley
are both rock guitarists who desire to put on a good show for their fans
& have an almost reverential respect for Rock & Roll (capitalized).

Sure Pete's writing is on a much higher level that Paul Stanley's but
they're both just hawkers selling their wares.

What do you want?  A rubber biscuit?

What?  You aren't into any cheesy bands, Jo?  All high-brow music for you,
is it?  No Bon Jovi CDs in your collection?  And you, Mc?  With your AC/DC
covers?  All Bach, Beethoven, & The Who for you?  Give me a fucking break.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)