Re: kiss windmills

> Saw a behind the music on Kiss, and most certainly Paul Stanley was
> doing windmills on guitar.

So.  Pete stole the move from Keith Richards.

> He didn't even give it his own flair.  EXACTLY like Pete.

How the hell do you give a windmill your "own flair"?  A windmill is a
windmill.  The times I've seen Paul Stanley do it it's been the opposite
direction to Pete's main windmill direction.  There's your flair.

> Kiss had to dress up and use all the bells and whistles because the
> music simply wasn't that good.

Not true.  If that were the case I would've abandoned them 25 years ago
as I did The New Mickey Mouse Club (I had a crush on Nita!).  I bust out
KISS CD's even today.  I still enjoy their music.  In fact, all this KISS
talk makes me want to bust out some DESTROYER.  The "God of Thunder" is
calling.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)