Re:The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #265

Hello! A good friend of mine told me right now about a message someone posted on the last 14th July with my name and surname and the confirm of a Who tour and Who concerts at the MSG.

I'm very surprise and curious about all this:

10) because I'm a person who write information directly and take responsibility about the message - IF and WHEN I post something

20) because nobody asked me or told me about the fact that my name and surname turned all over around the world (dangerous internet... as we all who fans know very well)

30) last but not least, it's true I've often written about The Who (it's my work) and I'm a PT longlife fan but I'M NOT Bill Curbishley.

Just for information.

Thank you very much

Eleonora from Italy