Single Woman Blues

In a message dated 10/30/2003 8:17:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Don't get me wrong.  If you had intentions on shagging
<<the drummer, then we'd have a problem.  ;-o

For me, it was all about the music and dancing.  I think the drummer might
have been thinking something along those lines (getting some ass)........he kept
playing faster and faster and faster and had a big grin on his face <or maybe
he was laughing at the drunken bird trying to dance to the Who!!>.  Ok, I
admit, I was teasin' him, but it was all good drunken fun.

Now, my gullfriend was found making out in the corner with another guy when
she was discovered by her husband.

That was my first husband, who definitely got screwed by me and not in a good
way, with my messin' around........however, everything I did wrong my first
marriage was done back to me during my second marriage 'cept tenfold.  What
goes around comes around I guess.  That is why there probably won't be a third
marriage for me.  I am not good at being married.  Why I am talking about this?
Don't know.........just rambling.......

But, that gives me more time to talk with you guys and gals aka Who freaks!!!

Jo :P....<who needs to get a life, but not a husband!!>