Re: Deconstructing Pete & Single Man Dilemma/Blues

Scott wrote:

>  I disagree.  This pedo-mess was the single most potentially damaging
event of Pete's career.  More than his hearing loss, more than his drug
use, more than his mood swings, more than the IRON MAN album (!).  This
is some big-time shit, my friend.  And a lot of it's still stuck to my shoes.

Scott:

Funny you should mention IRON MAN.   I just listened to
this the other day.   I'm Not Gonna Run is a great song,
as well as a great philosophy.   That song has great
sweeping power chords that actually let you imagine the
windmills.   Cranked up loud (true for all Who), this
song rocks!    Give it a listen.

Joe in Philly