Re: Another Who story

Jo wrote:

> Ok, to make a long story short, after going back to the condo, me and my
gullfriend weren't done. We bailed out on the guys and went to a club with a live
band. Things were quite blurry at this point, but I remember asking/begging
the band to play a Who song, and they did (no money involved), but I can't
even remember which one. I was in front of the drummer, dancing my ass off,
oblivious to everything else but the music and the drummer, having a blast, when I
feel a tap on my shoulder. My then husband tracked me down and dragged me
back.........to the dog house.

Jo:

Nice story.   Guys can be such dicks sometime.  Thinking
you can't have any fun without them being the center
of attention.   You're probably better off.   Reminds me
back in my insecure days....  I could see myself getting
all heated if my wife went out and was having a blast
without me.    It all seems so silly now..

Don't get me wrong.  If you had intentions on shagging
the drummer, then we'd have a problem.  ;-o

Joe in Philly