Re: TOMMY Deluxe SACD

> can you play this on like a regular CD player? just wanna make sure..

Yes, and a sticker on the package says so.

Drums and bass major loud. I like it it but then I play bass. :)  Young Man
Blues is the HTTB version at the right speed.  Dogs Pt. 2  Yousa or should
that be Towser.  Who knew the bass solo was two different tracks, fuzz bass
and normal bass.  You can tell now.
Some outtakes have no vocals.  The Simpson montage is hilarious.  Numerous
never before seen by me photos of the band recording Thomas.  Did I mention
LOUD DRUMS AND BASS!?

Bruce