RE: TOMMY Deluxe SACD

Your lucky the release date has been put back by another week here, why?
i just don't know but it's always the same
           Buddy

SACD/5.1 double CD. (!)

I almost didn't get it.  I went to the "regular" (old fashioned?) CD
section & didn't see it.  I was headed out of the store, ready to try
another stor
> when I thought I'd better ask a dude to see what was up.

"Oh, yeah, TOMMY on SACD," he said.  "That's in our SACD section."

Ah ha!  There it was.  Beautiful packaging with the slip-case like the
WHO'S NEXT Deluxe Edition.  Lots of rare pictures
>inside of the boys
working on TOMMY in the studio.  Plus a big booklet with more pictures
& an essay by Matt Kent.

The cost was $27.99 + tax.  Ouch.  I haven't listened to it yet.  I'm
excited about Disc Two with all the bonus tracks.

A prop
>r review will be forthcoming....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Most institutions demand unqualified faith; but the institution of science
makes skepticism a virtue.
     - Robert Merton, 1962