Re: Nothing is Everything

Kevin wrote:

> My all time favorate Who moment is at Camden 2000.
Listening to Pete and Roger singing the end of Let's See Action from the 7th
row....
"Nothing (nothing...nothing...) is......
Everything....is."

I remember that.

I really never heard this part of the song performed
quite like the way they did that evening.  It was like
I heard the song for the first time all over again.

The perfect timing of their overlapping voices.

Who was the lead singer and who was the backup there?
You couldn't tell.

"Nothing, nothing is ...."
"Everything is ...."

Where does the lyric start and where does it end?
"Nothing", or "Everything"?  Could be either.
It also could be "Is", like a question.

"Is nothing everything?" or "Is everything nothing?"

Like a mobius strip - a piece of paper looped so that
it only has one side and one edge.

Nice....

Joe in Philly