Surgery tomorrow

Tomorrow morning I'm going in for more surgery, to get
the external fixator on my leg removed and replaced
with a small cast.  I'm pretty pissed I won't be able
to walk on Halloween, one of my two favouritest
holidays, but maybe in two more weeks I'll be able to
walk again.  For the past few weeks I've been able to
use my record player despite having a broken leg;  I
wanted to play my records again so badly I figured out
how to sit into the chair and pull it with my hands
and good leg over, and then left it close enough to
stand up with my walker, turn around, and then slid
backwards onto the bed instead of having to drag the
chair back and forth every single time.  Today I
played 'Sounds of Silence' and some of the non-Tommy
parts of 'Join Together,' both records which I'd been
ignoring for months.  I kinda felt bad for the former
record, being the third-last one in the box, so I
pulled it out again late last week and got
reacquainted.

Maybe if there's another Who tour next year, I'll be
able to go to a show or two if I get enough settlement
money when this ordeal is all over!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World: